The Saint-Martin-des-Champs Chapel was an influential Catholic monastery in Paris, France. Founded in 1079, it quickly became the main dependency of the mighty Cluny Abbey in Burgundy. The French Revolution put an end to the priory in 1790.
Its buildings are nevertheless preserved thanks to the installation of the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (National Conservatory of Arts and Crafts) in 1798. Indeed, the surviving structures of the monastery became the home of the Museum of Arts and Crafts, which opened there in 1802.
SAS con un capital de 10 059 500 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Oficina Central : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – Francia.
AVESTA GROUP SARL – 20 rue de la condamine – 75017 Paris – Francia
Gerente de Publicación: